Happy Birthday in heaven, Timbo.

amandalynnxo92

The Cat Hoarder
Young Cat
Purraise
My kitty's birth day would have been this month. We lost him this past May. He was the first cat I ever owned as an adult and took care of on my own. He was the best cat I've ever had, and I've had several. He was always wanting to be around someone and he didn't care who it was. He loved people. If there was a lap to be sat on, he was there. He loved food and batting around mouse toys and exploring the outside world.
He was a handful when we first rescued him. He came up onto our porch the night of April 23rd 2019. It was raining and he was starving. He was covered in fleas and ear mites. He had extreme diarrhea that would NOT go away for 2 weeks and we later learned he just had a very sensitive stomach. He was 7 months old when we got him.
I made the silly mistake of letting him be an indoor/outdoor cat. He'd always come home. He'd never be gone for too long. He was found outside and always had the urge to want to BE outside. I didn't want to restrict his natural want to be outside. I thought I was doing the right thing.

On May 18th 2020, I came home from work and found him outside on the street RIGHT by our house hit by a car. I cried until I couldn't cry anymore. My boyfriend came home early from work that day to be with me, along with my 2 best friends. We wrapped him up in a towel I had used (So it smelled of me, I don't know why that mattered) and buried him in our side yard and put a large cement stone over his grave to keep out predators.

I loved that boy and still love that boy so much. I say hello and goodbye to him every day when I leave for/come home from work.

Love you TimTam/TimMan/TimTim/Mr. Tim.

Attachments

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Timbo is busy now in heaven playing with all of his kitty buddies as he waits patiently for you. Thank you for rescuing him a year ago and I am so sorry you lost him this May. Those damn cars.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How couldn't you love such a pretty face and lovely cat? He just loved everybody, love in return was the only thing he was waiting for.
Happy birthday in cats heaven, Timbo. Enjoy this special days along with your new friends.
I'm sure you have met Tom, he was just like you, playful and friendly. You will live great adventures together.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday in Heaven, Timbo!!

I am sure our other babies are having a party for him and he is probably leading the Conga line
with my Vincie girl right behind him as she had a thing for handsome boys. Lola has probably
taught him the millionaire game and Chicken has showed him how to do the Chicken Dance.
Although his life was short, he was much loved by you. He wanted to roam and go on adventures.
You allowed him to live the life he wanted and needed. Think of the good memories.

Love,
Mia :hugs: :rbheart:💖

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Though these anniversaries bring bittersweet memories, try not to dwell on the end but of his beautiful, sweet life. He brought love and happiness into your own life, and you gave him everything he ever wanted, a good caring home, and someone to love.
I know the agony of seeing something like this, it never leaves your mind. Try to fill your mind with the memories of happier times to bring yourself comfort, he left a pretty big void that you'll need to fill.
He would never want you to be so sad, just like you, yourself, would want for him if you were the first to go, go forward into the future seeking happiness and what life has to offer. None of us are guaranteed a tomorrow.
His little soul is bonded firmly to your own. He will be forever as close as your thoughts and prayers. Love is spiritual, so forever. Do not cry for him because he is gone, smile because he was there.......RIP beautiful Timbo. you will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Timbo, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

Of course, you say hello and goodbye to him as you come and go! That's because your heart of hearts knows this Truth: that love never dies, it simply changes form and continues on, still Love. And Love abides, always, forever, Love abides. This is what your heart knows, even if your brain does not realize it. Timbo's love for you is right there with you still.