Happy Birthday Heidi (valanhb)

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heidi!!!!

Happy birthday girl . . . hope you have a rockin' day. You doing anything special later on tonight to celebrate?

Loads of Love

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Happy Birthday Heidi!!!

It never occured to me that we were born only three days apart! Still I'm older than you

Hope you have a wonderful wonderful day!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heidi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi - I am so blessed to know you!!! I treasure your friendship and I love so much all you've done for Save Samoa. You are a very, very, very VERYspecial person and you deserve all and only the best!!!!!! I think you are truly wonderful and one-of-a-kind, and I can't wait until we actually get to meet!!!!!! There aren't enough "Happy Birthdays" to make it as happy as it should be for you today!!!!!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks everyone!!! Reading through this thread honest to goodness brought tears to my eyes.
This is absolutely the BEST place on the Net!!!!

Brenda & Laurie, thank you both so much for the e-cards! It really made my day to open my email this morning and the first thing there was Happy Birthday!

Anne, it is pretty funny how close our birthdays are! Cancers RULE! LOL

I don't quite know yet what we have planned for tonight. I'm *trying* to take tomorrow off from work so we can do anything we like. I'm sure it will involve going out to dinner somewhere, but I'm not sure where yet. Past that I have no idea!