Happy Belated Birthday Molly

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was Molly's 18th birthday on Friday - since her cancer diagnosis in Feb, I have never let myself imagine she would see her birthday, but she did!! I got up early - well, she woke me up early, she was sleeping on my chest, we had some more cuddles, followed by the longest play session in a while and then a nice breakfast. She is hte only cat of mine that has ever seen their 5th anniversary, and it is ironic as when I took her on, we didn't think she had long left to go, and I wanted her to have a home life for the weeks/months we thought she had left - it was the best thing for her, I dont think she would have been alive today otherwise.

Will try and take some new pics of her today.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone - she certainly is a trooper, and a very vocal, demanding one at that!! I am glad she was overlooked for so long at the rescue, as otherwise I wouldnt have had this five wonderful years with her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks very much for all the nice comments. Unfortunately I am struggling with Photobucket so can't post the pics of her showing that while she might be 18 and have cancer, but she still has a good quality of life.