Happy 3rd Birthday Missylou

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Kahlua (Missylou) came to us in late October 2004 and she was about 7 weeks old, so that puts her bday sometime early Sept. So I figured I would go a head and do this. Like all of our kitties she is a rescue. And she has proven to have sooo much personality! Anyways here are some of my fave pictures to celebrate her Bday!
Sorry for any repeats!
As a kitten :

We claim this as her drunk face

Showing off her swollen lip...

Bunny Feet!

Shes a bit odd...

Hanging out with her brothers:

Happy Birthday Missylou!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy late Birthday Missylou

I hope u got spoiled lots

What a gorgeous girl, your kitties are all gorgeous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Happy Birthday Missylou

WOW Chablis (?) is big compared to the other two!
Chablis is a character to say the least. He currently weights 24lbs... yea I know bad right? We have tried sooo many diets for him... nothing works, they just make him horribly sick! My mom was at the mall eating lunch one day and the bartender told her they had to call animal control because there was a pregnant cat in the parking lot that looked like it was ready to pop. So my mom proceeds to go out and rescue said pregnant cat. Only to find out 1 week later after promising 2 people kittens, and finally gaining its trust, that she was actually a he... So he is named after the drag queen in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. We have now had him for 12 years, and have tried so many times to get him to lose weight. And he's finally started dropping some because we have stairs and he loves to run up and down them...
Oh and in that pic, Kahlua is a very small cat, she weighs 6ish lbs... she never did finish growing!