Happy 2nd Birthday Bamf! (pic heavy)

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that I haven't been around a lot recently. I just reacquired the internet at home, so I hope to be able to post more. I usually only have time to view a few threads from work, so it's nice to have the internet at home again.

So, anyway, in honor of Bamf's second birthday today (March 9th), here are some shots of him so far this year:

Bamf on top of my roommate's desk, supervising while I do homework:

Stretched out in the cat tree right after we moved into our new apartment in January:

In the cat tree again, showing off his fanglies:

A close up of Boo's adorable fangs:

Meezer paw!

I absolutely adore this photo. It's my favorite that I have taken of Bamf in a long time, such a cute and silly yawn!

Very tired after his yawn:

The kitties were playing with the Cat Dancer, and Boo has his eyes wide here, showing off how blue they are:

Hiding under the laundry basket is a Boo! He got under there himself, and it made me giggle:

Sleeping on top of my piratey overnight bag this evening. Look at how dark he is!

I love you, my handsome Bamf, my Boo! Happy Birthday, my chubby little man!!!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh what a gorgeous boy he is
He has always been one of my favorite TCS kitties, and I'm glad to see you back too

Happy birthday, Bamf

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm... I should've catnaped him in tha cat-napping thread!

He's so cute. And boy, has he darkened up. I like all the photos expecially the yawn one...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bamf would like to report that he enjoyed his birthday tuna very much, and he thanks everyone for their lovely compliments by purring happily on my lap!
The stress of two moves in quick succession has mellowed Bamf out, and he is quite the snuggly lap kitty now.

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday, Bamf!!!

He is such a handsome little guy. I love the yawn pictures and the big blue eyes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you again, everyone. My birthday boy had a great birthday, and he appreciated all of your compliments.

silva_unt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday Bamf!!

He is so handsome! Love his color and his eyes. I know who I'm catnapping in the future!