Hangry Cat Pushing My Limits

sabrinah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You could try a slow feeder if it turns out not to be a medical issue. It should slow her down a little bit. All of these can be used with wet food. The third link has a few different options.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sabrinah, I've found if you try to copy the big pictures from Amazon the first ones showing the item they won't show up in these threads. However, if you go to the smaller pictures in the items bought with this, that picture will often show up.

I've also had trouble getting the addy to items to show up and have to copy the name so anyone interested can put that in the Amazond search function.

sabrinah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just copy and paste the product links, I don't do anything with pictures. A quick search of "cat slow feeder" shows dozens of options.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can do that. The large blank part of your post made me think you'd tried to post pictures and I wanted to see them if you had.

sabrinah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've always had issues with links not showing when I'm on mobile (on all forums, not just this one), so perhaps that's your problem?

sabrinah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LTS3 LTS3 how do you get it to not do the Amazon link thing? It's always automatically done that whenever I link something.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Use the link button in the toolbar and paste the link in. Then remove the http://www. part of the link. Then click on the Insert button.

leechi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I could see the original links on safari, but they don't show up on chrome.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can see them in Chrome, both desktop and mobile and phone app. Older versions of the browser might not show the links. Some times a firewall blocks images from being shown.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lisannez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You could try a slow feeder if it turns out not to be a medical issue. It should slow her down a little bit. All of these can be used with wet food. The third link has a few different options.

Thanks. I will try one of these, it's worth a shot.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right, not on phone, but I do have Firefox, so that's that. with any luck I may actually remember to use the link button. I'm really bad about forgetting technical bits. thanks.