Halloween's Coming! Hide Your Black Cats!

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm safe; Black Friday, Clawed-Ya and Oz all claim to be, "very very dark grey."

View attachment 259193
And I'm sure it's true. I'm also pretty sure you don't want them to have to explain this to the kind of sickos who mutilate cats around Halloween.

If I thought he'd wear it I'd be getting (or making) a little cape for Bright Eyes as a Halloween costume; he's the only house cat I've ever met whose, um, eyeteeth? protrude over his bottom lip, like vampire fangs. Add in that he's black, and that I've recently seen a coyote in the neighborhood, and there's no way he'll be allowed outside for Halloween (or ever - Jasmine is also an indoor-only cat, for very good survival reasons).

Margret

theyremine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Love to celebrate my 4 black cats this time of year. My favorite find this year- a sign on the front of my house that warns "Magical black cats guard this home." But they never ever leave the house. And truthfully, being former ferals, if anyone comes to the door, they all hide.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love to celebrate my 4 black cats this time of year. My favorite find this year- a sign on the front of my house that warns "Magical black cats guard this home." But they never ever leave the house. And truthfully, being former ferals, if anyone comes to the door, they all hide.
theyremine theyremine - Mine are primarily former ferals (eight of eleven), and likewise never leave the house. I like your sign; all I have is a flow chart under the doorbell.

flowchart.jpg