Had To Replace My Dryer

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They just called and will be here in about 15 minutes. I have moved everything in the kitchen and living room to one side so they will have a clear path. It's bad enough that they have to deal with stairs especially with that heavy washing machine that I have now.
Just as a by the bye, you really should replace the hoses every 5 years or so. The reason is that the water valves on the newer machines operate so fast they put more of a strain on the hoses when they close, causing a pressure spike. It is cheap insurance to replace them before they burst.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now that I have a washing machine that I can move I will be able to do that as well as clean in behind and under the machine.

My load of jeans finished drying about the same time that the washing machine finished with the next load. One of the selling points when I got the front loader was that it spun the clothes dryer then a top loader. I think they were dryer when they came out of this washing machine then they were when they came out of the front loader that I had.