had the surgery

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went in at 730 AM and got taken right back. The surgery took about an hour and a half. I am in a bit of pain but was perscribed Percocet and an antibiotic. I have been sleeping most of the day. I have also been nauseous. I am sleeping in my recliner as it is too uncomfortable in the bed right now.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
That recliner has been worth its weight in gold, hasn't it? It's good to hear the surgery went well. Lots of :vibes: for a speedy recovery!

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on your surgery and that everything went well!  I'm so proud for you to get this surgery.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Sleeping is probably the best thing for you right now. I'm glad the surgery is over and you're OK. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What kind of surgery did you have.
I had my corrective surgery after my mastectomy. They put an implant in my left breast and they did a lift and implant on my right. They also removed 3 or 4 benign tumors growing around my right nipple. That is what is hurting the most.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had my corrective surgery after my mastectomy. They put an implant in my left breast and they did a lift and implant on my right. They also removed 3 or 4 benign tumors growing around my right nipple. That is what is hurting the most.
I'm sorry that I didn't know.  You sure went through a lot and I hope the healing will not take very long.  Sending good wishes to you.

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi @Catkiki. I don't think you and I have ever interacted here on TCS. I went back and read some of your old threads so that I could "catch up" with others who know your situation better. What a journey you have been through! You're an inspiration to so many. 
  Wishing you a fast recovery from your surgery!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I'm so glad to hear that the surgery went well!  Get plenty of rest--we'll hold your spot here (LOL!) until you get better, which I hope is very soon!