Guys..........Do you kiss your cat?

sang72

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was kissing my kitty yesterday and my roommate walked in and said that he swears I have turned into a sissy (actually he used a different word but it's not P.C.) Guys out there do any of you kiss your cats? Or am I wierd?

Sang

kymc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well my boyfriend kisses his our cats all the time and he's far from "wussy"
so tell ur roommate he's a dork and continue kissing

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rofl....no one would dare call my dh a sissy or anything related due to his kissing one of our cats...he's a big strapping linebacker built Czech-Swede, and about as he-man looking as they come.

Please don't ask me about Alix and her habit of french-kissing....

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I kiss Rosie to bits!. And before my boyfriend and i split, he used to kiss her as well and he used to be a 5'9 ex army lance corporal, in fact, when Rosie was a kitten she used to be called a 'daddys girl'!.

I reckon your roommate is jealous because kitty does'nt ask for kisses from him! LOL

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jake is 6'3 230lbs and he kisses the cats all the time. I think its nice when men show their love of cats.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
D. kisses my cats but on their heads, not on the mouth, although they look at him as if they want to be kissed there!

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kiss Summer everyday! My boyfriend has also kissed her(I seen him do it out of the blue one day)...although I'm sure he may do it more when I'm not around. Silly men!

hootiecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sure I do! But not with my mouth, I get thier cute little faces in my hand, and make thier noses touch mine, eskimo fashion! Let's rub noses, like the eskimoses, don't you know that's eskimo for I love you........!!!!!! hootiecat

<3baci-n-system

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
my boyfriend gives baci & system kisses all the time...actually they give him the kisses...baci likes to lick our noses and lips, and system will only give kisses when she wants to. baci you can say kisses and he starts licking away!!! my boyfriend is far from "sissy" so keep on kissing them you know your kitties love it!!!!

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ummm... no. I think Id look really wierd kissing a cat

I wouldn't say kissing a cat makes you look like a sissy though, just a very open person.

Peace,
Brandon

3blackcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My husband kisses our cats all of the time! They kiss him back too - on the lips and all. Same thing with me.

To tell you the truth - I think they get more kisses from him than I do!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband is kissing the cats all the time
. And he sure don't look like a wussy to me with 220 pounds of manhood

Brandon , Brandon

kitkatz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by 3BlackCats
To tell you the truth - I think they get more kisses from him than I do!

So funny

My boyfriend kisses my cats and they kiss him back, especally(sp) Frosta, she runs to him when she sees him and has to be picked up and kissed. Its so cute