Guilty Pleasures

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like playing video games. I know I'm too old for it, but I like playing my Wii and my 3DS, and all the classics N64, gameboy, gamecube. I love Nintendo. Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing are my go-to's.

I'm definitely embarrassed letting people know that I "waste time" playing video games. Like other people don't "waste time" watching tv? :hmmm: Or messing around on their phones, computers, iPads? But whatever...
Exactly that.
Animal crossing, harvest moon, pokemon and even Stardew Valley (for the PC, you can get it through Steam).

Also, the Lego movies, they are not just for kids, especially the Lego Batman movie (2017)
And anything involving Chef Ramsay. I just love him. (and I heard he smells good)
David Tennant also, but there is nothing secret about my total obsession for him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I watch reruns of The Brady Bunch. I was in high school when it aired and it was
not cool to watch it but I did. Still love it. :clap:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
hmm reading harlequin romances. I know they are fluffy and nutty-but I could spend an entire day reading these books. In fact Sat afternoon I did! I love the thicker ones-super romance but also Harlequin Presents because these ones often take place in other countries. That's how I learned about Australia and other countries. Back in the 1990s I collected Harlequin Temptations and Harlequin Suspense-which then became intimate moments and now back to suspense-I love a good mystery and romance. I have a bedroom with bookcases against each wall stuffed full of romances=last year I gave away 1/3 of them...and regret it..because no one keeps them anymore with ebooks-I can't afford the price on ebooks...love me romance!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If we are talking about food, I would have to say hot fudge sundae from McDonald's.
Otherwise, pocketbooks, Coach pocketbooks.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, I have so many!
As I am on a diet ay the momento, I have no right to eating any of my edible guilty pleased, but I still have all the other options.
One of my guilty pleasures is just looking at bengal breeders web pages, or even adds with begals for sale. I look at the amazing kittens for sale and wish I will be able to find one next year that can be a good match yo my Freya in two years time.
Another guilty pleasure I have is reading romantic novels, especially Nora Roberts and Lisa Keyplas.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Trashy romance novels, naps, Haribo gummi bears, Dunkin Donuts iced coffee, The Golden Girls (RIP Estelle, Bea and Rue :ohwell:), Trailer Park Boys and rare ribeye steak with a sprinkling of coarse sea salt. Not all at once though. :thumbsup:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My one true guilty pleasure would be Jelly Babies if I could get them. My brit friend's dad was going to bring me some when he came here but said that Traveners (?) went out of business.
I have a feeling I would be addicted.
Other than that it's a frozen cappuccino from QT whenever I have to go to Phx. (they must be 5000 calories, but they are sooooo good)

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My one true guilty pleasure would be Jelly Babies if I could get them. My brit friend's dad was going to bring me some when he came here but said that Traveners (?) went out of business.
I have a feeling I would be addicted.
Other than that it's a frozen cappuccino from QT whenever I have to go to Phx. (they must be 5000 calories, but they are sooooo good)

:wave3:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Reading is mine lately. Sometimes it's old shows like The Golden Girls. Sometimes it's puzzles. Definitely some sweet snacks I hide from the kids. I go through stages where I'll get addicted to a game on my kindle fire; but it's been a while.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
One of mine is watching One Tree Hill reruns. I don't think they are airing now but I
could get hem from the library.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of mine is watching One Tree Hill reruns. I don't think they are airing now but I
could get hem from the library.
You can always go to one of the many online places and watch it. I do know which one has 9 seasons of it, but I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link for you.

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love to watch documentaries about disasters, and occasionally treat myself a big mug of ice-cold chocolate milk with obscene amounts of Hershey's syrup. :)

Miry-Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My guilty pleasures are Bath n Body Works, Outlander (books and television), horror movies, and my extremely crazy, continously growing book collection.

I am also a tv series binge watcher.:sigh: When my husband says "Netflix and chill" it really is catching the next episode of something like Criminal Minds. :paperbag: