Guess who's coming home today!

littlecatt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so beyond excited to be picking up the newest addition to my household, Jonathan, in two and a half hours!

My oldest resident, Finn (5 years), was diagnosed with a fibrosarcoma from a rabies vaccine last summer. It's been an emotional roller coaster going through all of the options, removing a tumor, and ultimately having to accept that the cancer is too deep for any type of cure. Since his diagnosis, I've known that I wanted to get another cat. I spent a lot of time thinking about whether I wanted to get the new cat before or after he passes, and I finally decided that I want to adopt one before, so this new cat is part of the family as he declines and isn't coming into a space where I feel like he needs to fill the void Finn left behind. Finn has a pretty dominant personality so I'd decided getting a kitten was the best decision.

I'd been casually visiting the shelter and fell in love with Jonathan last week when I was there! He's the sweetest little three month mackerel tabby and feels right at home on my shoulder! I can't wait to have all three of them roaming the house together. I'm experienced about introducing cats and I have plenty of litter boxes and vertical spaces so high hopes that everyone gets along soon!

Pictures galore of Jonathan, and my current kitties Finn and Anya playing on the bed, blissfully unaware of the new addition coming soon! :)

Attachments

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He's adorable, looks very comfortable with you, lucky you. He's got a great pair of ears by the way.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
All gorgeous precious kitties..they are
And happy for Jonathan for getting to come home
And thank you for giving him a home