Guess who "inherited" a puppy!?!

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
omg she is soooooooooooooooooo cute and sweet. i had a bichon a few years ago and they are very smart, mine was too smart and was quite the excapte artist. When my friends moved to Colorado they took him to keep their little girl company since she loved him so much and i havent seen him since(lost contact with them soon after they moved).

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness how cute!!!!

I remember hearing about this dog. Sounds like you have a lot of work a head of you. Is it cold where you are? Thor hates going outside when it's below freezing. He'll go out and potty, but I have to keep saying "go potty!!!" If he doesn't potty he goes in his kennel for about 10 minutes then I take him back outside again. It usually works. I've found that small dogs don't care for the winter whats-so-ever

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, cold. She still won't potty outside at all, we are making progress on where is acceptible to go indoors.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's precious.
I'm sorry she got dumped, but I'm glad she ended up with someone like you who would never mistreat her.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You'll have to give me some tips. I have a 2 year old smallish (smart, supposedly) dog who poops inside, but doesn't pee inside. AArgh.

She is very sweet looking!