Guess what I'm doing tomorrow?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Good luck and be CAREFUL!!!
Oh thanks, I'm dragging DH with me, so he can be my body guard. When I stood in line for Star Wars tickets I was egged, and had to fill out a police report for that. Because it's winter in NE Ohio, I don't think people are going to be out trolling to hurt other people. If it gets sticky I leave and order my system on Amazon.

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sounds like the Police should have shown their faces at some of these stores, make people think twice about causing trouble.

Well tho', how did it go ? Have you got the console ? Whats it like ?

Its not released in the Uk until 8th December, £179 = $340

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by VampireCat

Sounds like the Police should have shown their faces at some of these stores, make people think twice about causing trouble.

Well tho', how did it go ? Have you got the console ? Whats it like ?

Its not released in the Uk until 8th December, £179 = $340
It's 4:30 am now, and DH isn't coherent. He's making growling noises as I hum the Mario Brother's theme song to him.

I'll let you know if we get one!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

If you were up here, you wouldn't have a hope of getting one leaving at 6am - we went to Walmart at about 9pm and there was so many people camping out - its crazy
I GOT ONE!!!!!!!!! It was amazing. The store we went to had 51, and we were 12th in line. It was freezing cold, but I was able to survive. DH is now hooking it up.

I'll post some pics of us playing later.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I GOT ONE!!!!!!!!! It was amazing. The store we went to had 51, and we were 12th in line. It was freezing cold, but I was able to survive. DH is now hooking it up.

Good for you being able to get a Wii!!

I'm not green with envy at all!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Good for you. And make sure Bit doesn't hide your controllers!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gardenandcats

Yahoo good for you. I have been wondering if you got one.
The boys keep watching us play, it's kind of cute. There's a wrist strap on the controllers so they can't make off with them.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What game(s) did you get with it? I think it would be fun to play tennis on the Wii with the new controllers they have.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm getting out of bed at 6am, driving over to Target, and standing in line for a Nintendo Wii. DH and I decided that we have saved and paid off so much of our debit this year that we can splurge on it. I'm looking forward to spending this time with my husband, and playing video games all day tomorrow. It's going to be exciting!

Good for you have fun !!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The boys keep watching us play, it's kind of cute. There's a wrist strap on the controllers so they can't make off with them.
You hope....

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

What game(s) did you get with it? I think it would be fun to play tennis on the Wii with the new controllers they have.
I got Zelda!!!! That's what I've been playing all day.

There's a slight learning curve for people who have played with regular controllers, but I caught on quickly. Wii Sports (the game that comes with the system) is a basic tutorial of how the controllers can be used. You can play bowling, golf, tennis, baseball, and boxing. It's weird being able to swing the controller like a sword.

In all honesty, this is a really fun system so far.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just reading the paper about people that did that waiting in line thing for the PS3....and I just dont get it, Im sorry.
And some dude tried to rob some folks that were waitin in line. I think just to wait until after Christmas and they will be cheaper(more than likely) and people wont be acting all crazy...