Guess what he ate this time!

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat, Charlotte, loves to eat my frost shredded mini-wheats or anything wheat. I don't believe wheat is harmful unless your cat has an allergy to it. I just wouldn't recommend a cat eating human cereal that contains dyes or lots of sugar.

ginava

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think its okay, my Gina loved to eat out of my cereal bowl when she was a kitten, it was usually granola.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of mine loves cereal, with or without milk! I daren't leave any on the table, even for a moment. I don't think it will do any harm, but I would try and stop it happening again!

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
....hehe some cats are carbaholics - my friends cat loves wheat puffs, air popped popcorn, puffed rice, etc. As long as you give only a little every once in a while - it's just fine.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At least the puffed wheat was organic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

At least the puffed wheat was organic.
Yeah, we eat a whole food lifestyle here, so I wasn't worried about added chemicals. I've decided that I am investing in baby locks for all of my cabinets. This isn't the first time we've had a kitty break in. Although, this one was rather cute, because the other cat was standing guard. When my husband walked into the kitchen the other cat batted the door shut with his paw. I swear that the two of them could rule the world if we let them.

vik61

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL!! I love it that she raided your organic cereal!!

Speaking of ruling the world, I have a kitten now that I would swear knows how to temporarily disappear into thin air!!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is slightly confused about grains and cats but so is my Zoey ... At least she eats organic