Growing a Human - Again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man! The last quarter!!:cheerleader: Bebe will be here before you know it! :hearthrob:

How are you feeling pregnancy wise? Getting heartburn or anything now that you’re getting bigger?
I think I might be getting a bit of indigestion when I eat too much due to less room, but no super burning heartburn. I haven't swelled up too much either (I can still put on my rings every morning and haven't had to switch to silicon yet), and am still waiting for stretch marks, so all good there!

I am definitely getting winded more easily going up the stairs, and am dealing with being pretty backed up more often than not. Overall, I'm still doing good, but we'll see what happens in the next few weeks.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hopefully it won’t get there for you. With DS I found just drinking a small cup of milk reduced heartburn. But the way I carried I didn’t get the feeling of having someone against my stomach and things people talk about. I don’t recall getting kicked in the ribs more than once or twice either. 😆

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I am definitely getting winded more easily going up the stairs, and am dealing with being pretty backed up more often than not.
Yap, going up the stairs in the last trimester was difficult for me too. Regarding being backed up, are you taking iron supplements? if so, you can ask your midwife or doctor for a stool softener. You're almost there so hang in. :hangin:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I broke down and bought prune juice! I'll ask at my appointment on Tuesday what else I can use.

neely neely , just the prenatals I've been taking the whole pregnancy, but it's been getting worse lately, so I don't think it's their fault.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
31 weeks

Bebe is the size of a croquembouche, romaine lettuce, a foam finger, a small clawed otter without its tail, and this box of doughnuts. Bebe is also probably between 3.25 and 3.5lbs

I'm so tired this week. I keep falling asleep during my hypnobabies tracks. Whoops. I'm going to try and take a nap before I do it today. Or else I'm probably going to miss out on some benefits.

1029201332.jpg
1029201334a.jpg
1029201334b.jpg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now you get a donut too! Gee darn! 😇

Your body is doing lots of serious business! Our weather has been dreary this week. I don’t know if your is too; but I’ve mostly had energy after 10pm.:rolleyes: I’m sure its worse with pregnancy.
It has been getting colder, and I think gloomier, though not every day, so I'm sure that doesn't help!

Ummm! Now I want a doughnut and a nap! :lol:
I can remember being tired too. I think that , as I grew larger, night time positioning was a little awkward. Lol Maybe I wasn’t sleeping as soundly because of that and because of someone deciding to do a bit of midnight belly ballet.:lol:
I use a pillow that helps, but I am up multiple times peeing! Bebe's been deciding to do a lot of kicking about 10 minutes before my alarm as well!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a croquembouche, romaine lettuce, a foam finger, a small clawed otter without its tail, and this box of doughnuts.
That croquembouche looks fab! So does that box of donuts. I'll take the glazed one that looks like an apple fritter. Bebe sure is gonna be sweet! :thumbsup:

Bebe's been deciding to do a lot of kicking about 10 minutes before my alarm as well!
Hmmm. Sounds just like Demi... See, I can relate, even though I don't have a human kid. :)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The third trimester has it's ups and downs. I had a difficult time getting comfortable in bed especially since daughter #2 waited until I was ready to fall asleep to have a party. 🥳 Put your feet up and don't feel guilty about napping during the day since it's your body's way of telling you what you need. :sleep:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Neither of my kids woke me up kicking. They waited till they were born to keep me up. :lol: I think I can ignore some things well. But not when they are babies. I think instinct helps you not sleep so deeply or to just be aware of baby noises. Getting out of bed was fun though. Scootch/slide off.:lol:

DD always got active on my drive home from work and again when DH would get home. She was definitely a daddys girl too.