Growing a Human - Again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I definitely want to get maternity photos! I'm planning on seeing if my wedding photographer will do them because she's so amazing. I figure they'd have to be outdoor with the virus, so no cats this time, but at least they made my wedding photos.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel like I remember you saying once you were tall, though!
Yes, I'm as tall as a skyscraper, 5'9 and three quarters, almost 5'10. You have me craving pancakes! First sugar cones, now pancakes. I wonder what other pregnancy cravings you will give me. :lol:

I got the dress at I'm pretty sure JC Penny like five years ago I think?
JCPenny has nice clothes. Their clothes run big it seems, and so comfy. I only need a medium in their shirts.

DH and I aren't really photogenic
You sound like me! I can't think of anything worse than taking selfies all day, but that's all people seem to want on Facebook. 😳

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I'm as tall as a skyscraper, 5'9 and three quarters, almost 5'10. You have me craving pancakes! First sugar cones, now pancakes. I wonder what other pregnancy cravings you will give me. :lol:

JCPenny has nice clothes. Their clothes run big it seems, and so comfy. I only need a medium in their shirts.
I'm 5'4", so I don't have the extra height for the weight, alas.

The Worthington petite curvy fit pants were like the only nice pants I could find for work that fit my body shape, and I got them at Penny's. Love them!

Definitely a baby bump now. :redheartpump: When is your ultrasound that Bebe's daddy wants to learn the gender, and you don't. Or has it already gone by.
It was supposed to be this morning, but the ultrasound tech switched her vacation last minute, so now it's next Friday. I think we've agreed that I'll have the tech write it down in an envelope for him, and he won't look at it before we have names nailed down for both genders. He told me he wants to know, but is okay not knowing right now, and I pretty much told him if he let it slip and ruined it for me, I would be extremely upset, and he wouldn't be allowed to tell anyone. So I guess I have to trust him.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Worthington petite curvy fit pants were like the only nice pants I could find for work that fit my body shape
I bought a pair of curvy fit jeans from Kohls! Gloria Vanderbilt comfort curvy bootcut. I don't know exactly what curvy fit means, but they got extra room in the booty I guess. They are so comfortable!

This thread always gives me food cravings. I'm still thinking about that pancake & cone. Wonder if they would go good together. 🥞🍦

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a pair of curvy fit jeans from Kohls! Gloria Vanderbilt comfort curvy bootcut. I don't know exactly what curvy fit means, but they got extra room in the booty I guess. They are so comfortable!

This thread always gives me food cravings. I'm still thinking about that pancake & cone. Wonder if they would go good together. 🥞🍦
Booty and thighs, but with a smaller waist. Because if I just size up in a regular fit so it'll fit my legs and hips, the waist is way too big!

I had an ice cream cone not too long ago! Twelve cones last a long time. For the pancakes I used Bisquick mix because I was lazy, but they were still good!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
21 weeks

Bebe is the size of a large brioche à tête, a baby bok choy, a baseball cap, a least weasel, this bag of Cheetos, and this is what showed up under animals on the app I was getting my sweets from
Capture+_2020-08-20-07-05-49.png

(See how it days 20 weeks, but the size and weight are for 21, and then it starts combining weeks, so I'll have to be creative like I was this week (it said large popcorn - Cheetos are close enough).)

Anatomy scan tomorrow! I'm so nervous that everything will be fine. Fingers crossed!

0820201828.jpg
0820201830b.jpg
0820201830c.jpg

I also got my large order of cheap maternity clothes. I feel like I'll be able to wear them soon, though I want to wash them first.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
brioche à tête, a baby bok choy, this bag of Cheetos
Yum! This thread always makes me hungry. I like all those things, but I don't know what a tete is. I do like brioche bagels.
That bag of cheetos is good size, so baby is getting pretty big! Good luck on your scan.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The brioche à tête has a little bump on top to look like a head according to my google image search.

Bebe's a little over half the length of an average newborn, but way less than 50% of the weight as of now. They need to fill out more!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The good news - Bebe is measuring right on schedule, and everything looks healthy. And I didn't find out the gender accidentally!

The bad news - I currently have a low lying placenta, which I have to hope migrates up by 28 weeks or I'll have to get a c section :sigh: The midwife said it probably would, and I'm really hoping to be able to have my midwife attended birth rather than surgery, though I know a healthy baby is the most important part.

Here's a few pictures:
0821201314_HDR.jpg
0821201316.jpg
0821201315a.jpg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi - the 3D is pretty cool! Slightly alien like, but at the same time, you can really see more.

MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles - I can't get over the fingers. And thanks, I hope so. The worst thing about a c section is they try to do them around 39 weeks, which would be Christmas Eve, and I'd really like to avoid that if possible. But we'll see.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oy I hope not Christmas for both your sakes. Birthdays around holidays can be a little crazy anyway. But its good they know so they can keep an eye and help make the best decisions for you and Bebe. Those newborn pictures inside Christmas stockings are super sweet though! If Bebe decides to be a new years baby that could make for really fun props too. DS was swaddled in a Hungry Caterpillar set for his. And a turtle! :lol: Our photographer was my friend’s mother and she and I were both due with boys 2 weeks apart; so she had fun getting new props. 😄