Growing a Human - Again!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That’s right; the rice cereal had arsenic. I remember buying oatmeal for DS but I don’t remember if he ever had rice cereal.

DD tested positive for a peanut allergy via bloodwork when she was little. Her new pediatrician said we can redo allergy testing at some point. I had a hard time with meat when I was pregnant with her so I ate like peanut butter sandwiches and things for lunch. I mostly followed the recommendations of the time on foods for her and it was no peanut before 2 then. I think we tried around 18 months. It’s frustrating when they change recommendations sometimes because it’s like it was my fault for eating peanuts while pregnant and now that was ok but she should have had them earlier.:dunno::doh::lol:

We had fun with purees but I like the idea of baby led weaning too. DS would eat some great stuff back then. Like turkey burgers stuffed with mushrooms. Deconstructed tacos! (unseasoned) It was fun watching them explore new tastes.:redheartpump:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari --How do you pronounce your name? Is it like the guy name Larry or does it rhyme with Car? I know there is a country singer Lari White who pronounces it like Car.
Like car! I actually say it rhymes with "starry" 🌟

Full disclosure, I am not Lari White, the country singer. I cannot sing. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It happened. I knew it would happen like this.

I left J on her playmat on her back and went to the bathroom, and when I came back she was happily on her belly. She's been so close lately and I had to laugh that I just missed it.