Growing a Human - Again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's a genius! :cheerleader:
I do think she's pretty smart! The pediatrician said she was really strong and acting more like a 3 or 4 month old at her 2 month appointment. I wish you could hear her 'talk', she has full blown conversations with her coos and gurgles! :heartshape:

Soon she'll be going to college!
Oh gosh, I'm not ready! We haven't started saving up for it yet. :p

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! She will be on her belly doing push ups soon. Then comes crawling and then you’ll be starting to see the kitties following her around! Lol Time flies when you’re having fun. Every second will be ingrained in your mind though. Jewels in the tapestry of your life. This is wonderful news! I would love listening to the coos and gurgles. Those are happy Baby purrs.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I do think she's pretty smart! The pediatrician said she was really strong and acting more like a 3 or 4 month old at her 2 month appointment. I wish you could hear her 'talk', she has full blown conversations with her coos and gurgles! :heartshape:
Oh gosh, I'm not ready! We haven't started saving up for it yet. :p
She;ll be going to Harvard !!!!!👩‍🎓🎓

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise

Can you tape her sounds?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's great! She's really settled into more of a routine, going 4-5 hour stretches at night and eating every 2-2.5 hours during the day. She's so good tempered and happy! She's discovered she can bat at the toys dangling in her play gyms and grab at nearby things. Loves the sound of her own voice. I've been watching Family Feud and an episode of The Crown every day and J will start staring at the tv, which I'm not thrilled about because she's too young for a screen addiction! But overall things are good and she's great!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really am! I feel so incredibly blessed! I told my husband it makes me nervous to have a second because surely we can't luck out this much twice. :lol:

Of course, sleep can always change when she gets older and goes through growth spurts, but I'll enjoy what I have for now.