Growing a Human - Again!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
8 weeks! Wow! :hearthrob:

That activity mat looks great!! I love the netting option on it. DS liked laying on a sheet under the tree watching the leaves and things; but it can be buggy here so I didn’t like staying out like that sometimes. I had a travel play mat but it kind of obstructed his view. It made a better travel nap spot.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, I went to change J's diaper in the pack n play this morning and got a surprise.
0226210931a~2.jpg

I had her per Sparkle softly a couple times, but then Sparkle started to bat at her, so I left it there and put her on the playmat. If Sparkle needs more time, it's totally cool. The fact that she's not straight up hissing and avoiding anymore is great progress. Meanwhile, yesterday I had Lelia sniff her hand and she bent her head down which means she's giving permission for pets, so we did a few gentle ones on her head until J started moving more jerkily. Slow relationship building for the win!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, I went to change J's diaper in the pack n play this morning and got a surprise.
View attachment 371421

I had her per Sparkle softly a couple times, but then Sparkle started to bat at her, so I left it there and put her on the playmat. If Sparkle needs more time, it's totally cool. The fact that she's not straight up hissing and avoiding anymore is great progress. Meanwhile, yesterday I had Lelia sniff her hand and she bent her head down which means she's giving permission for pets, so we did a few gentle ones on her head until J started moving more jerkily. Slow relationship building for the win!
I think this is so sweet... Getting used to J's scent.. and J getting closer to kitties..

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have pictures of Mooch and Noodles in the pack & play like this! :lol2: :hearthrob: My mom used one for our old dog when she was a puppy too.

That is really good progress for Sparkle! Noodles was more resistant of the kids as babies; but ended up being more interactive with them than Mooch. So I think things are definitely moving in the right direction.:redheartpump:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
View attachment 371421

Oh, so precious. I love that J is going to grow up never knowing life without a cat.
One of my earliest pics is Dad holding baby me in one arm, and my feline big brother in the other. :catlove:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! That is another great photo! All of the photos of Baby J are beautiful. Now her feline family members are understanding they have a baby sister! The way you are starting with the pets is so great! I did that with Sarah too and she became a true cat lover. I have a feeling that Baby J already has a way with kitties. :redheartpump:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
J rolled over! I rolled her from her back to her tummy, and all of a sudden she rolled back! This has happened twice today! And then she's gotten tired and can't do it anymore and frustrated. How is this baby growing up so fast?!