Growing a Human - Again!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry! I do post pictures on facebook, because I have the illusion that only my friends can see the pictures (or friends of my mom or mil if they post). It's probably no safer, but I can pretend it is. This site just seems so wide and open.
I completely agree! :agree: Although I'd love to see Baby J too it's much safer to post pics of cats instead. :bluepaw:
Speaking of Baby J, even without seeing her face I can tell she's a sweetheart. :heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did my follow up with lactation today and J's gained like 7-8 ounces in the last week. I'm so happy!!! I think I can safely say we finally have the breastfeeding figured out for now, and it's a huge relief.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think both my kids stayed in the newborn sizes till about 6 weeks or so. Less with DS because he was longer. They didn't become giants till later. :crazy: (My mother pointed out that DD's winter coat doesn't look like it fits too well anymore and when I had DS put a belt with his jeans today they turned into high waters. :flail:)

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, i love the pics. All babies look so snuggable, dont they? You just want to hug them close. :hugs::itslove: Sorry, my aunt mode has been activated. lolol I would love to see pictures too, but i understand the safety concerns. I only share pictures of my nieces/nephews on here with their faces obscured/turned away, its not worth the risk. Theres so much ugliness in this world. 😔

I hope you've been getting help and are able to take breaks. I had forgotten the concerns with covid would complicate things. Im glad she looks happy and healthy. Sending her lots of positive energy :vibes::heartshape:

The headbands are so cute. 😍

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, I've kept this child alive for a whole month! Exciting! Things have calmed down around here. She's sleeping longer at night which helps. And I'm slowly getting used to having her around.
0129211042~2.jpg

I'm going to get an official weight and length at her ped appointment Monday to write in pen. I just penciled in what I got on the scale with her and without her and my attempt with a tape measure for now.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so precious that Baby J and the kitties will grow up together. I love her pink onesie. :heartshape: It looks like she's going to be right-handed too.😉
My friend was finally able to bring over the girl clothes. Super exciting! Especially not doing laundry every four days.

My dad is hoping for a lefty. He's the only one in the family and wants a buddy.

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha, babies this age love looking at black and white high contrast things, and Sparkle is high contrast. As for Lelia...
View attachment 368453

They seem to like each other well enough.
What a beautiful picture. :heartshape: Im glad they are getting along.

Sparkle looks just like my cat Elsa. The same black markings on her face. lol I felt like i was looking at her for a moment.

How did the baby react when she first saw the kitty?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful picture. :heartshape: Im glad they are getting along.

Sparkle looks just like my cat Elsa. The same black markings on her face. lol I felt like i was looking at her for a moment.

How did the baby react when she first saw the kitty?
She mostly will just look at them so far, but they do hold her interest. Better than her screaming at the sight of them, lol.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh how great! I would have been totally shocked if the kitties didn’t want to share Baby J!
Kitty fur is so soft. That will be really nice to touch. Baby J is our newest kitty lover!
That photo is soooo sweet. Looks like “High Five!” Lol Baby J pretty in pink next to a matching pink kitty nose just above a kitty smile. I see a love match. How could either one resist the other? 💕 That certainly warmed my heart. I could look at that and smile again every day. Thank you for that! Baby J is beautiful.

Jewely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is just the sweetest photo! And I love the ‘little sister’ outfit. It helps seal that moment. How perfect to have a black and white sister to help baby J’s overall development. :bicolorcat::vancat:. I can’t see very well but I’m assuming the other cat emoji is a calico? I hope you frame this!