Growing a Human - Again!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:yeah: I'm sorry too. I must have missed it but I don't read all the threads. Thankfully J is no longer a baby and children usually rebound quickly so fingers and toes crossed she doesn't get Covid or gets a very mild case. :crossfingers: I've heard so many side effects from different people but many were just fatigued and recovered well. Give it time and as others said get plenty of rest, pamper yourself and drink lots of liquids. Maybe you'll develop a fondness for Elmo too. :biggrin:
I just wish we had more episodes to choose from. We have youtube tv record new ones when they come on, but I think PBS keeps repeating the same ones. J loves this service dog episode and I'm already tired of it. But I'm sitting more than I usually do, and pushing fluids. So much tea and honey.

J's sneezed a few times today. But she was coughing a little bit last week. So who knows if/when she had it.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A week later, I'm still covid positive, though down to a runny nose/congestion/post nasal drip. I'm hoping for a negative test soon, and it's annoying it hasn't gone away yet, especially as I have had my booster.
20221125_123536.jpg

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Is there just the one in there???:hugs:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It looks like baby had a growth spurt. You might carry different this time too. When my cousin had her 4th I think her body was just like “Heck it” and she looked 9 months from about 5 months on. I should crop the picture we did together. Our babies were just a few weeks apart.

AD5B28B4-95EA-4EEB-92C9-447AF16741D3.jpeg

There. Our babies weren’t too different in size at birth either. Maybe a pound. Both girls were early. We’re both plus size even when more fit. We just carried different for each pregnancy.

Last edited:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats... What a sweet little profile... love those.. The 3D looks a bit freakish at this stage.. Wait a couple of months to get a really good 3D... sweetie pie...

So glad placenta is not in the way!! Hooray!!! not long now...❤❤❤

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Are you going to find out the gender this time, or is it going to be another surprise?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you going to find out the gender this time, or is it going to be another surprise?
We've known for a while. I just haven't mentioned it here because I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell people or not at first. Since I don't have any family members I need to keep it a secret from here (my dad doesn't want to know so I'm specifically not putting it on facebook), I guess I can say it's another girl.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
We've known for a while. I just haven't mentioned it here because I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell people or not at first. Since I don't have any family members I need to keep it a secret from here (my dad doesn't want to know so I'm specifically not putting it on facebook), I guess I can say it's another girl.
CONGRATULATIONS!! :heartshape:💞💕♥♥♥♥♥🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 another sweet girl!! Aplaymeate for J.. a sister!! so great!!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
One of the best things about having two children of the same gender is that baby #2 can wear J's clothes. 💖 Have your DH and you started thinking about names?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was hoping when I first got pregnant we were having a boy this time, but I'm coming around to having another girl. It's probably a more exciting proposition for people who actually have good relationships with their sisters. 🥴 But we will be able to reuse a lot of clothes and hopefully I can help them love and support each other.

We have a first name because we'd agreed when I was pregnant with J we'd use my preferred name if she was a girl and my husband's preferred name if we ever had a second, but we're still working on a middle name.