Growing a Human - Again!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still didn't really get morning sickness, maybe a few random bouts of nausea, but no vomiting. It's been harder emotionally, I think. I keep wondering if it was a good idea because I can barely handle one, and feeling like I'm betraying J somehow. And I'm tired a lot.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm sure it's natural for your emotions to be all over the place. You know, hormones and all. But don't worry about betraying J, having a sibling will be good for her, as she'll eventually have a playmate, and she'll learn to share. Besides, she won't know anything different, it's just how it will be. 🤗

As for being tired, well that probably wont be changing for a while yet. ;)

1667052750149.png

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I am wising you good Thoughts for the anatomy scan. You will have so much fun!! at 21 weeks, you can see so much development.. a little human.. So cute!!

Do not ever think you are betraying J.. She is at the toddler stage: demanding, exerting her 'authority', etc.. You are an awesome mom!! You really are....
We are all here for you!! ❤❤

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Do not ever think you are betraying J.. She is at the toddler stage: demanding, exerting her 'authority', etc.. You are an awesome mom!! You really are....We are all here for you!! ❤❤
:yeah:

They say the first trimester is when you feel the most tired but I had the most fatigue during my second trimester with my second daughter. Try to nap throughout the day or whenever J is napping. Maybe your husband can play with J after dinner so you can put your feet up and rest. :sleep:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I miss the size comparisons Lari Lari . What would you say you're equal to at this stage?:biggrin: