Growing a Human - Again!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you should start another thread!

LOVE>>>> ❤❤
Eh, it's the same topic mostly and I wouldn't want to have the mods have to merge them anyway, so I'll probably stick here.

I've had a couple ultrasounds already since I'm old. :lol: Here's baby.

8 weeks 4 days, measuring big.
20220924_084138.jpg

12 weeks 6 days, still measuring ahead.
20220924_084130.jpg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe you are a little further along than the calendar says.
I mean, we were trying and I was temping, so I'm pretty sure of ovulation date, but I got my positive super early, and pretty early with J, too, so I think I'm an early implanter.

I don't mind them keeping my date later, though, because there's a bit less "you haven't had that baby yet?" if people think baby is due a few days later.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Here's the comparison thus far, btw. Ive gained too much so far.
You *may* have gained more already this time, than with J. However, I've heard that because your stomach muscles have already been stretched, that you'll show much faster with a 2nd pregnancy.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I showed earlier and got bigger the second time. I barely looked pregnant with the first time even though I went over and she weighed 8lbs 6oz. I also had really bad heartburn the first time and didn't the second or third time. I think it was from her pushing on my stomach which didn't happen the second and third time.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I honestly think it depends on the individual person, i.e. I carried high with #1 and people thought I was having twins but with #2 I carried much lower. Both babies weighed almost the same at birth. As young adults they still both weigh nearly the same. :wink:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You *may* have gained more already this time, than with J. However, I've heard that because your stomach muscles have already been stretched, that you'll show much faster with a 2nd pregnancy.
Oh, I've definitely gained more. I found out I was pregnant around the time J passed heated milk and so many foods opened up to me I went a little crazy. So while some is my muscles knowing what to do, some is like up 10-15 lbs rather than 3-5. I'm trying to stay steady now for a while, weight wise.