Growing a Human - Again!

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom died very suddenly and unexpectedly Monday morning.
I'm so sorry, Lari. I've been keeping you in my thoughts, even though I'm late posting this.
I had the same with my mom, we weren't totally close and she was difficult and I just couldn't get too close, and I wasn't as sad as I thought I should be. We all have different lives and closeness and there's nothing wrong with that. My mom had Alzheimer's for about 10 years so it was slow and hard to watch. I missed my dog who died when I was 8 years old than I did my mom.
No judgment for doing Wordle and games!! We do what we need to do and and what we feel.
Again I'm sorry for your loss.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
You're almost there! :hyper: I remember once it got this close to my due date I wasn't as worried knowing the baby would thrive if born early. March 31 is the sign of Aries which is motivated, passionate and confident. A good sign to be born under.:rbheart:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari -- I wonder if J will like baths better in the summer when it's warmer? I felt like crying myself this morning when I was showering, it was so cold! It didn't stop me though, I will always take my daily shower no matter what. But that was so unpleasant! Made me think of how you said J doesn't like her baths. Maybe she feels cold.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari -- I wonder if J will like baths better in the summer when it's warmer? I felt like crying myself this morning when I was showering, it was so cold! It didn't stop me though, I will always take my daily shower no matter what. But that was so unpleasant! Made me think of how you said J doesn't like her baths. Maybe she feels cold.
Maybe. My husband gave her a bath last Tuesday and it was different enough she didn't scream. Maybe it reset her. I tried to make her water warmer the last time and it wasn't as bad.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've reached early term! Past the preemie mark. At this point in my pregnancy with J, her nickname was Squirmy because of how she moved. I'm currently calling this one Bowling Ball because that's what I feel like is strapped to my stomach now. 😆

Anyway, term means it's time to set up the betting pool again. If you want, get in your guesses for

1) Baby's birthday (official due date March 31)

And/or

2) Baby's size (I was 9lbs 1 oz and I want to say 19.75 in, husband was 7lbs 4oz idk how long, and J was 6lbs 14 oz and 20.5 in. At today's ultrasound, baby was estimated to be 6lbs 6oz so far)

Baby is in perfect birthing position still atm, facing my spine, so I didn't get to see her face again. This time I got a hand and arm pic as consolation.

20230310_111946.jpg
20230310_144831.jpg

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats.. Baby is now considered 'Term"... 37 weeks is a go!! Lungs are usually matured at this time!! Hooray!!

Guess: 3/27....... 7 lbs 14 oz..... ❤

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I like your name for #2, bowling ball or maybe BB for short. :biggrin: For a birthday I'm guessing March 28 and weight at 7#, 2 oz.