Grey And White

kdm1984

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here's our new bicolor gray and white cat, Cricket! He's a silky mask and mantle. We've had him for just over a month now, and he's helped balance our other tabby cats, Mallory and Royal, who didn't get along too well. We've been very impressed with Cricket's intelligence! He's just five months old, but he already beats Royal almost every time in play-fighting (Royal is 1 year and approx 6 mos old), and he knows how to get along with Mallory, our 7 year old girl (something poor Royal never learned). Royal definitely needed a playmate closer his age and same gender, and Cricket has fit the bill! He's the first of the three cats that my husband picked, so all credit goes to him for picking the right cat for our third :)

cricket.jpg

cricket_and_friends.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's our new bicolor gray and white cat, Cricket! He's a silky mask and mantle. We've had him for just over a month now, and he's helped balance our other tabby cats, Mallory and Royal, who didn't get along too well. We've been very impressed with Cricket's intelligence! He's just five months old, but he already beats Royal almost every time in play-fighting (Royal is 1 year and approx 6 mos old), and he knows how to get along with Mallory, our 7 year old girl (something poor Royal never learned). Royal definitely needed a playmate closer his age and same gender, and Cricket has fit the bill! He's the first of the three cats that my husband picked, so all credit goes to him for picking the right cat for our third :)

View attachment 401477

View attachment 401478
What a lovely fur family :heartshape: :cloud9:

Juniper_Junebug

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My kitty is not technically bicolor, as I'm advised, but I can't resist the invitation to post her gray AND tiny white...I call that patch her butt wings, because when she stretches, that's what it looks like from behind. And better than some alternative characterizations that come to mind....
20210202_191951.jpg