Grey And White

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a love bug! I see he is a TNR as is Gypsy. Any luck finding him a furrever home? Have you named him?
He is very affectionate. I'm still looking for that forever home for him. He deserves it. He seems to have had a rough first year in this world. As much as I don't want to name him, I've been calling him Osker. I was going to change it on his Adopt a Pet profile, but I can't edit the name.

Azusa, CA - Domestic Shorthair. Meet Gray Kitty a Cat for Adoption.

Last edited:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Happy that Tippy is safe and cared for, sad she isn't in a true home.
It makes me sad, too. Tippy would have been adopted many times over. Everyone adores her from the staff to the volunteers to visitors. Everyone asks about her. I think her owner didn’t want to risk her going to a bad situation.

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It makes me sad, too. Tippy would have been adopted many times over. Everyone adores her from the staff to the volunteers to visitors. Everyone asks about her. I think her owner didn’t want to risk her going to a bad situation.
I'm happy for Tippy. The sad thing is that most people don't think about or provide for their pets in the event that the pet out lives them.

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm happy for Tippy. The sad thing is that most people don't think about or provide for their pets in the event that the pet out lives them.
I know. Hearing her story caused us to update our wills last year. If anything happens to us, the girls have a safe harbor.

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know. Hearing her story caused us to update our wills last year. If anything happens to us, the girls have a safe harbor.
Kittyma and I are in process right now. If something were to happen to both of us the pet sitter gets the house (it’s almost paid off) and cats. :thumbsup:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
20160508_220948.jpg

Here's a closeup of my sweet baby girl, Gwen, who died last Thanksgiving. She was exceptional in every way.

When we adopted a new kitty, we couldn't bring ourselves to look at the gray and white cats-- too close, too soon.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 250615

Here's a closeup of my sweet baby girl, Gwen, who died last Thanksgiving. She was exceptional in every way.

When we adopted a new kitty, we couldn't bring ourselves to look at the gray and white cats-- too close, too soon.
Etarre Etarre - What an exquisite face, and what beautiful eyes she had. I'm sorry that you lost her, but very glad to know that you adopted Juniper, and gave her a chance at a great Life!

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
It was great of her owner but I keep picturing her sad little face when everyone goes home leaving her alone. Could she go home for overnite visits and come back everyday?

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
It was great of her owner but I keep picturing her sad little face when everyone goes home leaving her alone. Could she go home for overnite visits and come back everyday?
They don’t do fostering of any kind and try not to disrupt the animals’ lives except as needed for medical reasons or in case of emergency like wildfires. The good news, though, is that the cats are never caged. There are currently four other cats with her in a nice-sized room full of cat furniture and lots of windows with sills, and they have access all day long to a large screened porch with shelves and perches. There’s a similar set up for the FIV+ cats. I wish she could be adopted, though. :( I’d think seriously about taking her...although I might end up divorced. Her beautiful gray fur is as plush and soft as a bunny’s!

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
They don’t do fostering of any kind and try not to disrupt the animals’ lives except as needed for medical reasons or in case of emergency like wildfires. The good news, though, is that the cats are never caged. There are currently four other cats with her in a nice-sized room full of cat furniture and lots of windows with sills, and they have access all day long to a large screened porch with shelves and perches. There’s a similar set up for the FIV+ cats. I wish she could be adopted, though. :( I’d think seriously about taking her...although I might end up divorced. Her beautiful gray fur is as plush and soft as a bunny’s!
It's good she has company and is not caged. Does she also get to interact with people? Gypsy is soft and plush like a bunny too.
Sleeping.jpg

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
It's good she has company and is not caged. Does she also get to interact with people? Gypsy is soft and plush like a bunny too.
View attachment 250690
She does! Staff members are in there a minimum of twice a day to feed kitties (they get canned food) and check everyone over. Volunteers do most of the daily cleaning and give lots of attention and play time. There are tours and school groups as well. Tippy is very friendly and likes attention.

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
She does! Staff members are in there a minimum of twice a day to feed kitties (they get canned food) and check everyone over. Volunteers do most of the daily cleaning and give lots of attention and play time. There are tours and school groups as well. Tippy is very friendly and likes attention.
:hearthrob::catrub::redheartpump: