Grey And White

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love all of these pictures! So many beautiful grey and white kitties!

vynm vynm I love that mark too! Some people say it makes it look like she has a cute little gap tooth.

Also, the reason her name is Curly is because her tail is curly due to a kink in it that she was born with. It doesn’t cause her any pain though.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Gohan has been waiting for a Grey & White cat thread! The only positive memory of a psychotic roommate was the time he casually watching Gohan head into his room and shouted impotently "Wait ... stop ... little grey and white cat ..." And thus his legend was born ...

** Note this is sometimes how I wake up in the morning. It's disconcerting **

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Here’s my sweet gray and white boy, Max, six months before he crossed the Bridge at age 20.
3E3D633C-E2B5-4785-B837-8CD09D44D4CC.jpeg

And this petite beauty is Tippy whose hooman passed away and left her to the sanctuary where I volunteer with a generous gift to support her for the rest of her life.
1543A0B4-1CEB-4A15-A88F-F2CBBC1FD726.jpeg

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Tobermory Tobermory - Max surely was one distinguished-looking kitty. :)
Thank you. He was distinguished and solemn in his later years when diabetes wore him out. But when he was younger, he was a complete urchin: a mischievous and happy-go-lucky guy!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Here’s my sweet gray and white boy, Max, six months before he crossed the Bridge at age 20.
View attachment 250388

And this petite beauty is Tippy whose hooman passed away and left her to the sanctuary where I volunteer with a generous gift to support her for the rest of her life.
View attachment 250389
Sweet boy Max. Happy that Tippy is safe and cared for, sad she isn't in a true home.