Greetings from a First Time Cat Owner

Luna5505

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello! I have been viewing these forums for several months, even before getting a cat, and I am so glad that I came across it. I felt so prepared to be a first time cat owner with all of the insightful information available here. I must thank you for all of your help before I even started! I thought it was finally time to create an account to receive some more help with my now 5 month old kitten, which I will be sure to make a separate thread for.

As for Luna’s story, nearly two months ago, I adopted an affectionate 14 week old kitten from a foster home rescue. She had been brought from a high kill shelter with her 4 brothers, the litter originally being brought there as an owner surrender. She was incredibly skinny, but as sweet as ever. Now she has grown a lot, is full of playful energy, and has a loving home that will cherish her.

Here are some pictures of her, which will hopefully be a good size.
This was when she was at her foster home:
49FE27D1-512E-430D-8ECD-B10E011626EF.jpeg
And here she is now:
C57EA533-77DA-45E6-A342-A974F22D7B44.jpeg 915AE903-0A7D-4DC3-869F-D35266377466.jpeg

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Luna5505

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you!

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign:to you and Luna. Who is absolutely gorgeous those eye's beautiful. Thank you for giving her a forever home the pictures really do show how much she's grown in such a short time :hearthrob:

Luna5505

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She has grown! She was about 3 pounds when I adopted her, and now she’s 4.20 pounds and still growing.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: And congrats on being a new cat parent. :bouquet: Luna is pawsitively adorable. :catlove:

time to create an account to receive some more help with my now 5 month old kitten, which I will be sure to make a separate thread for.
I see you've created the separate thread. Here's the link for anyone who might be able to offer advice.
Five Month Old Kitten with Diarrhea and Sneezing

Last edited:

Luna5505

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
da6e059474e3893832a9e7ecf375e39e.gif
to you and Luna, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
images.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Luna and for giving her a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out her life :clapcat: We hope that her siblings get adopted too.

Luna's a pretty gal :redheartpump: :hearthrob: Do post more photos of her and we have a special thread just for her here in white-cats-only.395513 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww! Welcome to TCS! Please keep us updated with pictures and such; Luna is so adorable! :redheartpump: