Greetings Cat Enthusiasts

CommonCatOwner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
* First and foremost: Quite a while ago I created a single thread inquiring about my cat's tail. It is not possible to recover that account information.

That being said I have read through a lot of posts, examined articles, and checked out many reviews from this site. What I am really interested in is connecting with other cat owners to learn more about providing a happy, healthy life for cats and when possible provide information that may be beneficial to others with a cat in their life. I love them things...

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the site to be in, then. Post as many times as you like about any cat related problem or lesson learned, we love them all. You could start a thread that asks what makes a cat happy. I'm sure you, as a cat lover, could provide valuable information through your experience on living with cats. That's what I love about this site, the literally hundreds, if not thousands of years worth of knowledge and experience!
Welcome to the site, just jump in and post when there is something asked you know about or want to offer, it is like one big family around here!

Last edited:

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello! I haven't been part of this site for to long but I have a lot of knowledge id be willing to share if you have any questions i'm willing to help or answer! :) What types of kitties do you have?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome (back) to The Cat Site. :wave2: I hope things worked out with your cat's tail.

This is a great site, as I'm sure you've discovered, so you are at the right place for all cat related discussions. :catrub:
I hope you will stick around. And tell us about your cats. :catlove: And post pics of them. :camera:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad you’re here. TCS is a very friendly community, so you’re definitely in the right place to connect with other cat lovers. We love pictures around here, so please do share some of your kitties!

See you around! :wave3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CommonCatOwner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have one young cat and I posted a couple of pictures of him before regarding his tail. Really though I just want to take part in this community since I am constantly reading about cats and often end up here.

thisisacat.jpg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Awww... what a cutie pie. Thanks for posting.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have one young cat and I posted a couple of pictures of him before regarding his tail. Really though I just want to take part in this community since I am constantly reading about cats and often end up here.

View attachment 214818
Can't think of a better reason to stick around than that! :welcomeback2:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :hithere:

Your kitty is one gorgeous boy :heartshape:
I love the photo with his tongue sticking out :lol: