Greeting from the "Frantic Fourteen" in Maryland

teamcarp33

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well I've made a few posts (mainly desperate cries for advice), and figured it was time for a real introduction! I live in MD and foster lots of cats for our local animal shelter- currently I have *gulp* 14. My own kitties Iggy, Curry, Penny and Brown Kiddin, and 10 fosters- Skreech, Lolita, Daphne, Tess, Zelda, Flower, Cricket, B.B., Jesco and Kizzie. I loooove all the kitties in my house, but it does get crazy sometimes! In the past few weeks, a gang situation has been developing...5 of the kittens have joined forces, and blow through the house like a tornado, disturbing anyone who dares try to lounge!

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS
. That is great that you can foster so many cats. It is great for the shelter. It is also great for the cats since they can find homes more easily.

If you have time would you like to share photo's of all your cats with us?

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!
Have no fear, you're in good company. A few of us have permanent members of the feline household that number into the teens. I myself have 12 indoor kitties + 1 indoor foster kitty (going home this weekend) + 5 outdoor/farm kitties (all S/N). So don't worry - some of us are as crazy as you are!

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome! We would love to see pics of your babies!
I am Rebecca and I have 6 kitties. Blue (14), Rex (1), Chloe (1.5), Momma Kitty (11 mos?), Percy (17 weeks), and Juno (14 weeks).

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
From one foster mom to another, welcome to TCS!
We have 10 kitties of our own, a Mom and 3 babies in one foster room, 5 male kittens in another foster room and a beautiful black foster female in our bedroom who is recovering from a very bad illness. Hope you enjoy your time here!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome!

Originally Posted by teamcarp33

In the past few weeks, a gang situation has been developing...5 of the kittens have joined forces, and blow through the house like a tornado, disturbing anyone who dares try to lounge!
Had to comment as my Aristotle is known as the White Tornado.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

teamcarp33

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I absolutely will add pictures- just need to gather them and re-read the instructions on how to do it. I love looking at cat pics (dorky for sure)- finally people that will enjoy mine too!