Great news!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope Mark is a match! Even if he isn't and donates on your husband's behalf, can't that push him up in line?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
No advice but a plethora of hugs and best wishes for both your husband and Mark. 🤗 :grouphug: :hugs: Please keep us posted if there's a match. And I hope you are able to get some much needed rest.😴

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There will be visiting nurses and therapists for him. I am unsure how often they will come. I found out yesterday that the ramp I ordered hasn't even been shipped yet! It was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Luckily, I got his follow up appointment on Tuesday with his primary care doctor changed to a telehealth call. I think if he has a living donor, the surgery can take place regardless of where he is on the list. His meld score has increased to a 22 out of 45. That is a measure of the chance of death within 3 months and how they determine your spot on the list.

Last edited:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I am praying for and Bill. I hope Mark is a match...what a good friend!💖

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers, hope, love all sent! Any chance you could get a little respite care just so you can go in another room and sleep a little? Having been a caregiver, I know you must be so tired. I learned to sleep when my daughter slept. Sometimes it was twenty minutes here or there but it helped me. I pray that Mark is a match.