Great Laugh

camillel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OK I think I am putting this in the right place. Last night I picked up a new potty, food dish and kitten food. I am picking up my new kitten Salem tonight. An hour after getting home I realized I have not seen my 2 cats ; they usually sit on the couch with me and watch TV. Well, I went upstairs to the kitten room and there was Sam Adams inside the kitten food bag throwing food down to Tigger. They didnt hear me so  the look on their faces was priceless. Couldn't even get a picture we were laughing too hard.  My husband couln't stop laughing. It was my fault. I never thought twice about leaving the food out. Now its in a container that Sam likes to roll around the floor hoping it will open. Needed to share this. A lesson learned. But yes very funny

mollyblue

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is funny! I can just imagine the look on my girls faces if they were caught doing that.  Snowy would probably go over and thunk Tati trying to make it look like it was all her fault!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is priceless! It also sounds like something my two would do, my chow hound often rips open the bags if I don't put them away fast enough, even though he has a bowl full a few feet away!

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't help but chuckle as I envisioned that scene because it reminded me SO much of something my boys did a few months ago!

I was sitting in semi-darkness watching TV one evening when I glimpsed Kricket out of the corner of my eye playing with 'something'. When I turned on a light to get a better look, I saw he had a Q-tip.  I assumed he had dug it out of the bathroom trash can, so  I got up and took it away from him and gave him a gentle scolding while I tossed it in the kitchen trash can.

About 10 minutes later, I saw him again... this time he had about 5 or 6 Q-tips!  I knew there weren't THAT many in the bathroom can, so I got up to investigate, all the while scolding him.

I walked down the hall and looked into the bathroom and immediately apologized to poor Kricket! Sitting on the bathroom counter was his instigating brother Keeker, with one paw on the medicine cabinet door and the other deep in the box of Q-tips - and a pile of them scattered about on the floor! 

Yup! Keeker was tossing them down to Kricket and he got in trouble. LOL The Q-tips are now kept on a shelf in the linen closet. They were neither one happy that I moved them, but we did have a good play session with appropriate toys and cat nip afterward.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's awesome. One of the many reasons cats rule.

My Lilith was having one of her sassy and silly days. She was sitting on the windowsill in the living room watching some lizards. The dog came and sat under the window. She was just minding her own business. I guess Lily didn't like that. She meowed at Bailey and when that didn't get rid of her, she started swatting at her head. Lilith is all of 6 pounds. Bailey's about 40. The swatting didn't work. Not only did Bailey not leave, she decided to lay under the window. Lily jumped down onto her back and then ran off and hid behind the blinds next to the sliding glass door. "if you're not going to leave, I'll leave and use you as a cushion on my way out". Bailey followed her to lay by the slider. Lily was behind the blinds and decided to stalk her wagging tail. Bailey's 13 years old. None of this bothers her. Lily gave up and went into the bedroom. The closet doors are mirrored and were closed. She started meowing at her reflection. Then she was head butting herself in the mirror. This went on for about 10 minutes. I was laughing from start to finish, She's so silly.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm 58 years old and sometimes having these two boys is worse than having two toddlers! I never know what they are going to get into next and I am starting to get too old for some of it! LOL 

Nawwwwwww! They keep me active and young!