Graycies morning catch

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep this heat is driving the sewer roaches into the apartment from the drain pipes again. She is a good cat keeping inside the apartment pest free
We have them too. I loathe them! They scare me. Even though I keep the house very clean and don't have food out, they come. There's one that's taken up residence in the kitchen -- it's the size of a smart car :fear:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
gf is able to kill roaches now to prevent graycie from eating em :lol:
*Brave Warrior GF!* :angrywoman: I've dispatched a few. But they have to be on a surface where I can spray them and then contain them, throw them in the rubbish or flush them. Nasty things are FAST. And of course I won't use any toxics in the house. I've read that a solution of dish soap and water is good, so I use that; or if I'm closer to it, I also have a spray bottle of bleach. They don't like nail polish remover, either. I'd like to try that Zevo, but haven't bought any yet.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:flail:she is still grossed out from the crunchy squishy sound they make when crushed
Yeah, I won't squish because I don't want the mess. They have to be catchable in their gross, ugly, yukky, scary entirety, like in a plastic glass or cup that you can see through, which I'll slide a cardboard under to transport, or in TP if I'm sure they're history. Squishing is just no do-able here.:shocked::gaah: