Gravy

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its not necessarily cheap, but i just tried caru wet food, comes in a cardboard carton that is easy to close, keep in the refrigerator to use again later. its 6 oz and would add up to about $2.55 per carton on chewy auto ship.

It has to be the wettest food i have ever seen, for those gravy lovers. It reminds me of cream of something soup, with some ground meat. my cats ate most all of the first carton, i got the salmon and turkey. when they finished slurping it up there was just some very finely ground bits in the bottom of the bowl. It may be another option?

My cats will sometimes eat the Marinated morsels with fancy feast. Hard for me to see any difference in the morsels, grilled and gravy lovers too, but they do :dunno:

susanj52

Petee B. & Piper Jane
Kitten
Purraise
Same here . My boy Petee would only lick the gravy and leave the rest. I just squeeze the grave out and put the gravy in one bowl and the chunks in another. Cats are really smart. I remember reading somewhere online awhile back that something like 90% of the nutrition is in the gravy and the chunk are mostly fiber to aid in digestion. So if they are only eating the gravy, they know what's best!