Got a trail cam

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a trail cam to keep an eye on the farm cats, because I haven't seen any of them since I released them :/. I know they're around, and I hear them scurrying when I go into the shed, but no sightings. I got the camera in the mail yesterday, and set it up right away. I then looked at the pictures during my lunch break. . .550 photos! All of the cats made an appearance and look good (phew!). I also found out that I'm helping the next generation of possums and raccoons grow up Cat Chow Strong, lol. I didn't even know there were raccoons on the property before I trapped one while trying to catch the kittens, and I thought he'd be too scared to come back. . .guess not! And he washed his kibble in the water bowl, which would explain how it always gets so dirty. I just thought the cats were being messy! :lol3: The funniest picture is one where 3 of the cats are walking toward the camera, and the possum is in the background, frozen up against the wall. I don't even think the cats knew he was there, lol.

Anyone else have funny/unexpected trail cam pics?

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
oh, share some of these photos!!

I do not have a trail cam, but I like to see what photos it takes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have not yet figured out how to get those pictures from the reader to a place where I can post it :lol3:. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
We should have a thread for "Weird things caught on trail cams" I've had civet cats, tanuki and wild boar on mine.

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have wireless ip surveillance cameras I use to keep track of my ferals.  Sometimes you do not want to know what is lurking in your yard when you are not watching!  I mostly see raccoon, opossum, skunks, fox, deer, other cats, dogs and bunnies.  A few times I have seen a lone coyote.  Then I start to freak out.