Got a msg when logging in saying site redirected me numerous times?

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
As mentioned in title, I got that msg while logging in. However, I was able to successfully login despite receiving this msg. I was not logged in the account before I just logged in this evening.

I have checked the stay logged in box when logging in, but I get logged out eventually. It never seems to work for me.

My real concern is in regards to the strange message and whether anyone tried to log in to my account today, prior to me logging in a short while ago.

Thank you. Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I looked over your account and could not see any problems. If you can get a screen print of the error, that would be very helpful.

Staying logged in is tied to cookies so see if your browser is automatically deleting cookies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I looked over your account and could not see any problems. If you can get a screen print of the error, that would be very helpful.

Staying logged in is tied to cookies so see if your browser is automatically deleting cookies.
Thank you. If this message pops up again, I will take a screen shot for your review.

Okay, I now understand the staying logged in problem.

Thank you for your quick reply.😊

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A week or so ago I had issues logging in. Kept saying password was wrong. I even typed it one finger to make sure I was getting it right. I made a new account just in case but I finally got the password to work.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
A week or so ago I had issues logging in. Kept saying password was wrong. I even typed it one finger to make sure I was getting it right. I made a new account just in case but I finally got the password to work.
That is very frustrating. It was smart of you to make a back up account. I got to do that myself. Hopefully, you experience no more problems with logging in. 🙂

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We do not allow multiple accounts for one person. If you are having problems logging, please contact us via the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Creating multiple accounts can result in banning from the site.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
We do not allow multiple accounts for one person. If you are having problems logging, please contact us via the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Creating multiple accounts can result in banning from the site.
Okay. I didn't know that. Sorry.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never posted under it and got the issue fixed immediately anyway. The other account was disposed of by Admin.