Goodbye Sweet William

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

weemomma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Merry Christmas, William.  

I don't think I have it in me to tell you just how much I miss you this Christmas.  There have been a lot of tears, but I know that you're watching over things.  I hope that you have a wonderful holiday wherever you are and you know that we have never stopped thinking about you here.

horatiothecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Very touching story as all of the ones in this subforum, I have read some two or three of them and everytime I finish reading one, I end up with my eyes wet.  .

weemomma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tonight I think I miss you the most, William.  There is just something about not having you here that has hit me really hard.  I miss waking up in the morning and hearing your rusty purr.  

yoohoora

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Tonight I think I miss you the most, William.  There is just something about not having you here that has hit me really hard.  I miss waking up in the morning and hearing your rusty purr.  
*hugs*

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you, I know words are unable to take the pain away, but I hope it helps by knowing others feel and share your pain. Take one day at a time.......

weemomma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sweet William....

You are on my mind today.  Little Girl was just soaking in the sink and I thought...maybe that's how she talks to you now.  She remembers playing in the bathroom with you every morning.  It made me smile to think that she's not alone and I'm not alone.

weemomma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I lost you three years ago last week, my sweet William. I still think about you all of the time. Never for a moment think that you will ever be forgotten.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The memories we keep are bittersweet to remember. The anniversaries seared on to our hearts. But one thing is for sure, we knew and loved a beautiful little soul that will be a part of our very being until the day we too part this life. May we all find peace, we already knew love.

weemomma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sweet boy, I didn't get the chance to thank you for watching over your sister this past week when she got sick. We're still not through it yet, but we are well on our way to being over it. I know that you're still here with us and it makes me happy to know that you still have her best interests at heart.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is with you in spirit, and always will be! Give that little girl a kiss from me, prayers for her continuing improvement.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah! Sweet William, what a sweet name for a sweet boy. Anniversaries are rough.
I am certain he is watching over Little Girl while she heals.

Hugs,

Mia

weemomma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just stopping by to say that I had a cry for you this evening, Sweet William. Little girl is now asleep on my belly, peacefully dreaming. How I wish that you were here too. Hopefully soon the new kitten will be able to join us. He reminds me so much of you, sweet boy. Full of life, large, soft, pure kitten. I know that you sent him to me and I'm trying my hardest to love him just as much as I loved you.