Goodbye, Sparta!

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
I wasn't really sure where to post this, since Sparta isn't my cat. But Sparta, The Mean Kitty, passed away and I'm just so shattered for Cory and his family! I think I must have watched his videos for hours when I was younger, shortly after losing one of my beloved cats. His videos always cheered me up. Sparta's going to be missed! I can't believe both he and Steve Cash are gone!

(P.S For those unaware of who they are, Sparta was one of the first real viral popular cats. He was the star of the mean kitty channel & the song 'The Mean Kitty, Hey Little Sparta.' Steve Cash was a separate youtuber who did the Talking Cat videos, featuring Sylvester. Steve passed a month or so ago. Sparta just passed away a few days ago.)

heyitskevinn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
NO! I thought this already happened.... But I didn't wanna check.. I watched this video several times a DAY when I was a little kid. And binged sparta vids on repeat. I even dressed up as sparta one Halloween. RIP sparta.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Krienze

Super Cat
Purraise
NO! I thought this already happened.... But I didn't wanna check.. I watched this video several times a DAY when I was a little kid. And binged sparta vids on repeat. I even dressed up as sparta one Halloween. RIP sparta.
Steve died a few months ago. Sparta just passed away. Sorry if I confused you! It's just heartbreaking that the feline community lost such two huge heartbeats!

I'm absolutely devastated about Sparta. I lived for The Mean Kitty videos when I was younger =(

heyitskevinn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Steve died a few months ago. Sparta just passed away. Sorry if I confused you! It's just heartbreaking that the feline community lost such two huge heartbeats!

I'm absolutely devastated about Sparta. I lived for The Mean Kitty videos when I was younger =(
I have no idea who steve is actually... I'll go check him out

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Krienze

Super Cat
Purraise
I have no idea who steve is actually... I'll go check him out
The Talking Kitty videos are funny =) You'll enjoy them I think. There is mild cursing though sometimes so if you have kids or anything, just tossing that warning out to you

heyitskevinn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The Talking Kitty videos are funny =) You'll enjoy them I think. There is mild cursing though sometimes so if you have kids or anything, just tossing that warning out to you
Yes you will hear swear words from the cat. Kreinze is right. I think it's funny but I was raised with four brothers :lol:
Those are so goood!!!! HOW DID I MISS THESE?? I'm cracking up in here, thanks for showing me these!

frazzfox

Mama to Kila the Calico
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness I remember this song from when I was younger! When my girl Kila is being bad I sometimes sing "little bitty kitty wanna bite" to her! Rest in peace, Sparta, you will be missed!