Goodbye Prince, you are missed.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry, Surya, for the loss of your beloved feline companion, Prince. What a beautiful and absoultey stunning looking cat! Prince reminds me of Jeff, they both looked like they had a wild streak in them. His name certainly suits him, he looks like he is royalty.

I know that you and Prince will be reunited again, but in the meantime, and when you are able, please,do something in his memory..Because Jeff was a feral I am busy writing stories on my blog about different feral cats that I have met. My blog is titled "Jeff's Neighborhood". I have decorated my yard with night lights dedicated to her and even planted a tree in her name.

This is the way I survive my loss and it may help you as well.

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Prince, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

He was, is, and always will be, just magnificent! My heart with yours, Darlin. My heart with yours.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you very much. He wasn't really mine. He was a cat I trapped to TNR. He was feral, fiv+ and one of his back legs had to be amputated. He was living in my friends back yard and he likely got run over by a car. I am sad for him, poor baby.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for making his memory known to others. Even though he was not your cat, you made room for him in your heart and helped to give him the care he needed, he was grateful I am sure.....
It hurts to acknowledge you will never see that sweet face again, he sounds like he was a fighter and prevailed against the odds stacked against him, as cats so often do. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making his life a little more bearable and most likely giving him more time on this earth. His little spirit will surely be with you always, he occupies a tiny piece of your soul, connected by the bond of love you gave to each other.
My thoughts and prayers are with you both, and the others who cared for him, you are an angel here on earth and a champion of cats who so desperately need help and care. Take care.......RIP sweet Prince. You will never be forgotten, you will forever occupy a space in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, may you find a spot of sun to forever lie in.....good night, sleep tight, sweet Prince!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sad story, but he is on to the next life and that one will be better for the little fella, he had a tough one here. Thank you for caring for him.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

Rest in Peace little one, you are whole and healthy again, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug2::rbheart:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Rest in peace, dear Prince. May you now roam on all four paws in your kingdom in kitty heaven. You have earned your wings. You will be missed.