Goodbye Beautiful Kitty Girl

solomonar

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sometime we can only rise our eyes and ask why? Never get an answer, but getting through pain like a knife in honey, slowly but always reaching the bottom and then get out of the honey pot.

The Law of Wild has adapted to human settlements, so no more large predators or big birds, just cars and poison and many threats Humans place to this world we do not deserve.

We shall believe in our strength to begin over and over again. These sad events are not only about Cats, but about the ways Nature tell us we are not the Masters of our lives.

It is said that Nature also cries, but always cover her eyes. She cries because she so builds Her strengths and She cover her eyes to dream to a new beginning.

Hugs and tears for You and Kitty Girl the Cat!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am so so sorry to hear this - I'm sending you my love and hugs :vibes::grouphug: and my most sincere hope and wish that 2019 is less calamitous for you.

RIP sweetheart, you were so very loved, and you are now in a place of everlasting sunshine and peace :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart cries for the pain and suffering you are going through....I know at times it seems truly unending and just as unbearable. I hate the street, I hate the speeding and unattentive drivers, I hate the graves I tend to that bring such tears and sorrow. But most of all I hate the people who unloaded so many of these precious babies like so much garbage to fend for themselves and almost always die because of it. And because of that hate I strive to overcome it, I strive to make their lives a little easier, to have them feel a little love. I especially strive to make sure that all who come under my care do not bring more unwanted babies into this world, and somehow I pray that if it keeps one kitten from dying so horribly it is worth it, just like you.......
Precious, beautiful Kitty Girl would never want you to be so sad. She only wants happiness and joy in the life of the one she loves above all else.Just as you wanted for her, just as you would want if you were the first to go. The bond you have with that precious little one will bring you comfort, your memories are priceless. I have found it helps to do good in the world to honor that memory and that love, giving comfort to those at your local shelter helps, as does helping to socialize the many kittens they have there also.A few times a year I pay for the adoption of the cat that has been there the longest, to give them a chance at love. I do it all in the name of those who have gone on, to keep their memory alive in my heart and to bring a little happiness to a sad situation.
So much tragedy and sadness in this world. It seems that it will never end. But what you are doing is so important, so critical in the lives of those under your care, it is vital to keep going, to make a difference in the lives of those who choose you in this world to bestow their love and trust. Don't let the sadness overwhelm you, the joys are so much more important. It is hard to keep loving, but you never lose that love, it will always be there, part of your soul that can never be taken from you. "Death cannot take that which never dies".... and your love for that sweet girl, and each and every one of them will be with you always. They are all as near as your thoughts and prayers, send them the love you have always held for them and they will be at peace.
I cry for your pain, I'll pray for you to find strength to go on, your big heart and loving soul is needed so much more than you will ever know. You will be blessed for loving them so much.....RIP beautiful Kitty Girl. You will never be forgotten, you will forever have a place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Kitty Girl, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

You have had far more than your share of loss, Darlin. I am so, so sorry. Although I know how desperately you miss her physical presence, do know that love never dies. It only changes form and continues on, still Love. Love abides, and Kitty Girl will walk by your side always. My heart with yours.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I absolutely love these pictures and I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet little Kitty Girl. These pictures show a well loved and beautiful girl. I'm so very sorry for your loss. So many wise people have said many wise things! Love never ends! It's true! I hope once time passes that you will be able to remember Kitty Girl with foundness. Know that you gave her a great life and know she wouldn't want you to hurt so much.

Run free at the Bridge sweet Kitty Girl! :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alphagrrl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your words of comfort. Today I discovered I had some pics still in my camera. I was an avid photographer (100+ pics a week usually), but I realized I hadn't even picked it up since the end of July. :(

KG072218a.JPG

KG072218b.JPG

KG072218c.JPG