Goodbye Ash, my big buddy

catmanrob

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm in shock. Ash, one of my older cats, is gone. It was so unexpected, one day he was his normal active self, and then.......I just don't don't know what to say. I can't believe this happened. He just had his 9th birthday on Oct. 18 and just a little while ago I felt him take his last breath. I'm just at a loss for words right now.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry to hear this. Ash was a beauty.  The Bridge is only that much more beautiful for his presence now.

God bless him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catmanrob

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. It's going to be a rough night. Ash found his way under my blankets almost every night for the last 9 years. I keep looking over to the bookcase where he usually sat, almost expecting to see him sitting there. Spaz, Ash's older sister, knows I'm sad. She's been very affectionate today, insisting on sitting on my lap. The thing is, she's not a lap cat, and usually doesn't even like being held. I'll never forget my big friendly boy.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss.   9 is much too young.   We lost our Ali at the age of 10 and that was too young also.

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ash was a beauty!! The grief is unbearable whenever it happens, but especially so when it's sudden and at a young age. I'm so so sorry

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss.
I know exactly how you are feeling, as I just lost my sweet Cassidy this past Sunday. Her passing was totally unexpected & sudden, too. She was only 3 & 1/2 years old: her life was taken without any warning, too.

Rest peacefully, precious Ash.

tntrouble456

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for you and Ash. He was a beautiful baby. They are so blessed to have people like you in their lives...people that love and miss them this much. Sounds like he was a great friend.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catmanrob

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I haven't been on in a while. I just wanted to once again thank everyone for their kind words.