Goodbye and thank you my dear friend

ThatKat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She lived 18 good years of life and has been with me all through mine up until this day. She had to be put down due to kidney failure. There was nothing we could do but end her pain. She couldn't eat and she couldn't drink either. I'm just so devastated now. I will miss seeing her walk around the house. I will miss having here with me through every moment of my life.

I love you girl. You were the best.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sweet Friend, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

I am so, so sorry that her physical form is no longer next to you. But I can tell you this...her love for you, now translated and purified into Love, is with you still, and always will be. Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that you lost your little friend, 18 years is a long time and you of course get attached and will miss her for sure. But you have no regrets, they I am sure were 18 great years, and she is fine now, just fine, sad to leave you but happy to be rid of her pain riddled Earthly body, she is an Angel at the Bridge now and when you see her again one day it will be wonderful....

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, Lord Bless you.....:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. She was such a lucky cat to find someone who loved her that much. To find a nice home where she spent her long and happy life.

I know your heart is broken now, but I hope you can take some comfort knowing that she had a wonderful life with you. I wish every cat was a lucky and loved as she was.

solomonar

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Every second of our life is precious.

And time is even more precious when we share our life with animals. Cats befriend us and it is something special in living with cats, something that we all know, but nobody can explain.

Little tigers love us and we love them. Humans and cats alike come to an End, but Love has no end.

Hugs and tears!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so very hard to come to the fact that they will no longer be with us. She was in your life for a reason, and that reason was to show you love. She had her everything, a family she could call her own, their love, and the caring and nurturing that it took to let her have 18 wonderful years on this earth. You received one of life's greatest treasures, a cat's love.......
She was bonded to your soul by the strength of love. She will forever be as close as your thoughts and prayers, and though she now follows a new path it will forever parallel your own. Her love will forever be a part of your heart, to be added to and brought forth through loving others. Her time here on earth is done, but her love will shine through for eternity. She lives on through you now, so send her thoughts of happiness and life, not tears and sadness. "Death cannot take that which never dies".she would never want you to be so sad, she loves you too much for that. Just as you would want for her to go on and seek happiness once more if you were the first to go, so she wants for you.
My heart cries for your pain. Time is the only thing that helps to heal a broken heart, and it takes a lot of it. One day you will think of her with smiles instead of tears because you will know then that her love has really never left. Take care of yourself, we are always here if you need us..........RIP sweet girl. You will never be forgotten, you will forever have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She lived 18 good years of life and has been with me all through mine up until this day. She had to be put down due to kidney failure. There was nothing we could do but end her pain. She couldn't eat and she couldn't drink either. I'm just so devastated now. I will miss seeing her walk around the house. I will miss having here with me through every moment of my life.

I love you girl. You were the best.
No doubt she was the best, how else could she have been?
She chose to live 18 years nexto to you, because she knew you were the best as well. You couldn't have found anyone better than her, she couldn't find anyone better than you.
You did what had to be done to end her pain, and now the pain is yours, but she'll be grateful forever for the love you gave her till the end.

RIP little warrior.

will2002

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The more we love them while we have them, the more it hurts when we must say goodbye. She made a tremendous run at life to be here for 18 years. Such a deep attachment you must of had to each other. I am very sorry she had to leave you.

When the passing allows, don't cry because she is gone, smile because she was here. I know today that does not seem it will ever be possible, however the day will come when you can. God bless you in this time of sorrow.

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you! That's one of the hardest parts after losing an animal, the them NOT being there in places where you know they should be. Her 18 years, I am sure, were spent in complete happiness to have been with you.