Good evening from Uk

Prudi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Big Hello to everyone- have been reading some threads and loving the site so thought I’d bite the biscuit and join!
I am owned by my 3 rescue cats-
Alice (Tabby, 8 years, grumpy but adorable )
Robin Reliant (3 legged, stumpy tail mostly white, 3 years, nutter)
Fleur-Ball ( black and white, 2 years, diva princess)
I am also a member of a cat charity here in UK- mostly dealing with strays and ferals (Trap, neuter, return)
At the moment we just have a foster kitten- Rupert - who is going to his furever home on Friday ❤
Left to right
Fleur, Ro
A59B2302-3367-4291-9687-5E0E951C7D8B.jpeg

…and little foster kitten Rupert…
81AD4C3A-FBA7-422B-B5F3-018AFEC4C015.jpeg

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign:to you and your adorable trio. Alice, Robin, and Fleur-ball. And last but not least your little foster Rupert. I'm in the UK too so a very big thanks for looking out for all the strays and ferrals. And especially finding Rupert his forever home.
:rock:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
character-cartoon-cat-say-hello-with-flower-background_77984-110.jpg
Prudi, Alice, Robin, Fluer-Ball and Rupert, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
7ee6f4e56d44dfc694e32754102dfc96.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Your kitties are beautiful :redheartpump: :hearthrob: Do post more photos of them and we hav e special thread here just for then in bi-color-kitties-only.85808, show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378, tuxedo-cats.281802, post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your three babies, and a quick wave to that adorable Rupert as he passes through on his way to his forever home!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Pawsitively precious trio of kitties. Foster baby is a cutie pie too. :catlove:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: Thank you for you cat charity work dealing with strays and ferals.:kitty: One of my daughters is currently studying in the UK and loves it. All three of your cats, Alice, Robin & Flour-Ball, are lovely especially your little foster, Rupert. :hearthrob:
I'm sure he will enjoy going to his forever home on Friday. :lovecat3:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Big Hello to everyone- have been reading some threads and loving the site so thought I’d bite the biscuit and join!
I am owned by my 3 rescue cats-
Alice (Tabby, 8 years, grumpy but adorable )
Robin Reliant (3 legged, stumpy tail mostly white, 3 years, nutter)
Fleur-Ball ( black and white, 2 years, diva princess)
Welcome to TCS.
I love your kitties, all wonderful and beautiful, and I love that name... Robin Reliant... very apt for a three-legged cat :lol: