Good afternoon! Here's a cat in the box!

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
So, Jasper discovered boxes today. This is now his box. I no longer own any rights to it. He's currently napping in it right now. I just wanted to share, and spread some cheer. Box kitties! Even Mia came and sniffed it a bit before retreating back under the table.

1585166957844.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Krienze

Super Cat
Purraise
He's such a handsome fellow!! thank you very much for sharing!

I hope you don't mind, -- here's an article that celebrates cats and boxes :hearthrob:
52 Reasons Why Cats Must Get Inside Boxes – Cat Articles
No, not at all =D I love those type of articles! Jasper says thank you for the compliment!

Jasper is so pretty! He looks at home in his box. :)
Thank you! Jasper is developing more and more each day, he's definitely a looker and a charmer and I'm pretty sure the little stinker knows it!

Jasper looks very pleased with himself what a sweetheart. Patches said to tell Jasper that's one nice box.
He is! He absolutely loves the box! Right now I'm leaving it down, because if he's in it, he's not on my counterS XD

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Krienze

Super Cat
Purraise
Theo doesn't need a complete box. He likes them even if they are missing a couple sides. I prop it up and he races into it and knocks it flat.
View attachment 327946
View attachment 327947
Oh lord lol That's too precious!

Why buy those tube toys when a box will do? lol I might open one for Jasper and see if he plays in it like that!