Gone but never forgotten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

frankie the cat

Mama to 7 cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
I lost these 6 beautiful souls this week. They all died suddenly and I just wanted to share with you their beauty

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Such a shame! They were absolutely precious. I know you miss them, as does their mom. They knew love and care during their short time with you, and you did absolutely everything you could for them. Panleukopenia is very hard on tiny kittens, and very contagious. It ravages litters, almost before you can react.

Thank you for all you did for these precious babies. Black Nose, Joey, Onyx, Macy Grey, Cupid, and Magic are all out of pain now. You will never be forgotten! :catlove: :angel: :rbheart:

Last edited:

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
The expression on the faces of those little souls shows that they understood that you were helping them and they were safe with you. You did everything, and more, for them and I hope that brings you some comfort.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
As long as you keep them in your heart they will always be with you. I am so so sorry for your losses, they are so sweet.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To have you there to comfort them, care for them meant everything to these precious babies. Distemper is a cruel, unrelenting disease. You will never forget these sweet little ones, but you will carry their memory in your heart forever. The bond of love you formed with them will be with you forever because it is spiritual. They will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers. My heart breaks for your pain.......RIP precious Cupid, Macy Grey, Magic, Onyx, Joey, and Black Nose the Pirate. You will always be remembered, you will forever have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!