Goldie's last kit!

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little Scampi was captured tonight about 6 PM. Poor little thing is so scared, she can't think straight. She is a little older than the rest of Goldie's babes that I have brought in. She is 5 months old, so she may take a little more work. She thrashed about so hard in the trap at first that she gave herself a bloody nose. I called the Vet, and she said unless she begins to have trouble breathing, to let it be. It has stopped bleeding, that goodness.

Now the fun part begins....socializing the little critter. The first time they purr for me melts my heart away. mush mush

On Saturday, I will transfer her into another condo set up and put the condo trap back out for Goldie. She has finally started going into it to eat without flinching every 4 seconds and jumping back OUT, so this should be the weekend!

Goldie was not with Scampi tonight which is good, as this is the kit that she never let out of her sight.

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad you caught this last kitten! You must be so happy!
I wish you success with Goldie...it sure will be a relief once you get your hands on her.

Bravo!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sure will be a relief. She is a baby factory. And such a good mother and attached to all her kitens. I feel terrible having taken them from her ~ as she is sooooo protective and wonders what happens to them. Breaks my heart........