GoFundMe: Help Jessie

mint33

Jessie's Mama!
Young Cat
Purraise
I was encouraged by Norachan to start a fund raiser for my kitten Jessie. Jessie has not been seen by a vet because of my financial situation- and we are trying to scrap the money together to get his legs checked by a professional and hopefully get surgery or some treatment to make him as comfortable as I can. If you could please at least share the link, I would be grateful to even that. Here is the link to the GoFundMe.

You can read more about Jessie here.

Kitten Born With Backward Hind Legs
IMG_0093.JPG
IMG_E0096.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
I was encouraged by Norachan to start a fund raiser for my kitten Jessie. Jessie has not been seen by a vet because of my financial situation- and we are trying to scrap the money together to get his legs checked by a professional and hopefully get surgery or some treatment to make him as comfortable as I can. If you could please at least share the link, I would be grateful to even that. Here is the link to the GoFundMe.

View attachment 307068View attachment 307069
Precious baby

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Made a donation for Jessie. Your video was very informative and I could not get over how happy Jessie looks sitting in your lap. His one leg hurts if it is touched, but he appears to be very comfortable if he is allowed to just relax. The fact that he is a kitten/cat will make some aspects of caring for a disabled animal easier, mostly size and ease of moving or helping him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mint33

Jessie's Mama!
Young Cat
Purraise
Made a donation for Jessie. Your video was very informative and I could not get over how happy Jessie looks sitting in your lap. His one leg hurts if it is touched, but he appears to be very comfortable if he is allowed to just relax. The fact that he is a kitten/cat will make some aspects of caring for a disabled animal easier, mostly size and ease of moving or helping him.
As I said Jessie is a mama's boy, he'd sleep next to me if I weren't worried that I'd accidentally crush the little bugger in my sleep. I'll be sure to share as much information as I'm able in the blogs and videos, as well as showing Jessie relaxing and having fun! Thank you for your donation, every penny matters <3

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

View attachment 307068View attachment 307069
I put in a donation for ya, i hope jessie gets better ;):redheartpump::catrub:

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I just received an email from GoFundMe that my donation and tip were being refunded. Any word?