Gofundme For The Spay/abort Of Street Cat Lince

cattings

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I don't post or contribute much here, so I apologize for turning to this community for aide!
I live in Granby, Quebec, and we have quite a number of feral cats - there was a TNR program, but the vet who was given the grant to do such, lost their clinic in a fire. The local refuge lost all their funding a while ago as well, so there were no programs or facilities to help us with this girl. I fed the ferals from our rental back yard and most that became regulars were unneutered males. Lince was the first regular unspayed girl - we had a spare room, so I trapped her and brought her in with the intention to prevent pregnancy, thus adding to the feral population.
Well, it was too late and she is most definitely pregnant. :sigh: About what I expected, but it meant that the low-cost spay clinics weren't an option - it's kitten season and those that would actually do the abortion, they were all booked until after she would have given birth.
If anyone can donate or share anywhere, I would be super grateful - in any other case I would happily pay for the procedure myself, but financial and health issues have made it impossible - the GoFundMe goes into more detail, and has the contact for the vet. Lince was admitted this morning at 8am to the clinic.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this ! :hugs:
:vibes:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cattings

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes! Any proof you feel in need of I would be happy to provide, contact me in anyway!. The vet's number is listed in the campaign page as well.

She had the procedure earlier today and it went perfectly, 5 kittens removed, and the vet just sent me a photo of her recovery. We pick her up tomorrow morning. :)

Lalka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello Cattings :)
I used to live in Bromont, Qc...moved to Sherbrooke 3 years ago. Look like you found the money and everything went well for her. Did you keep her?