Gofundme For My Friends Old Dog

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My good friend is trying out a GoFundMe for his sweet old dog. He also takes care of his mother with her own illnesses and has been through a lot of personal drama and stress. I thought I would post this here in hopes of getting some help. I know anything asking for help online is questionable, but I have been a member on this site since 2001 and I assure you this is really my friend and really his dog, they live in Florida. They are good people. Here is the post copied from the site with a link at the bottom and a picture of the old man.

"Buddy G is my 11 year old German Shepherd/Husky mix. He is a family dog and greatly loved. He was a rescue dog that I adopted in 2009 when he was 1 yrs old. In 2017 he was diagnosed with IVDD spinal disease and in 2018 he was diagnosed with terminal Congestive Heart Failure.

I am raising donations for Buddy G's vet care in regards to his heart failure and medical needs. He visits his vet every week which is no cost for the visit but his meds and other setbacks do cost as well as food for his special diet. I am already on a limited budget and the vet costs stretch me even thinner. I want to make sure I have the funds in case of an emergency and/or the costs for medication and food.

Buddy recently, June 2019, had a setback and has a major kidney infection. He is on antibiotics and is hopefully on the road to recovery.

In April 2019 his vet gave him 6 months to a year to survive his heart failure. I want to make sure he isn't taken sooner than expected.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I cannot do this alone."

Click here to support Buddy G's Vet Care organized by Eric

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Purraise
Reactions: jen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If anyone did happen to donate. I just wanted to say thank you so much and it really means a lot to me and Eric and Buddy :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump: